Covid-19 Policy - Bug Ninja Pest Control
- All Bug Ninja employees are instructed to report to supervisor immediately if they feel sick. Employees that have potential coronavirus symptoms will be instructed to have no public contact/remain home.
- Use of sanitizing wipes—mostly for hands, also for cell phones, etc. To be used in office (as well as disinfectant spray & wipe of surfaces) and to be used by field technicians for hands, cell phones & tablets, steering wheel and other equipment.
- Use of disposable gloves by field technicians. Gloves can be worn for contact with door rails and other surfaces. There will be no bare hands making contact with surfaces at client’s homes/places of business. A new, unused pair of gloves will be put on at the arrival to a property and will be discarded after the service is completed. There will be no reuse of gloves from property to property.
- We will be doing exterior service only so there is no contact between technician and client. If a client is outside at time of service, we will avoid handshakes and other interactions, which is otherwise normally good social protocol. We will not be leaving behind paperwork, so that nothing is left behind by the technician.
- If you need to talk to someone about service/billing please contact the office at 225-414-2020.
Importantly, Bug Ninja Pest Control continues to monitor developments regarding this virus. We are monitoring good business practices issued by the State of Louisiana and the CDC.
As always, Bug Ninja Pest Control values our customers and our employees and intends to take our stewardship seriously. It is, of course, our hope that with reasonable precautions – both in our office workplace and with our field pest technicians – that the impact of COVID-19 will be minimal, and we can continue to enjoy our beautiful summer.